What is Corporate Connections?
Corporate Connections is a membership scheme celebrating private sector business’ commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and improving their local community.
Corporate Connections was founded and developed by local charity Wirral Connect in which they found within the Wirral area there were many businesses that provided much support to the local community and / or were eager to increase their partnerships within the local third sector.
Corporate Connections not only celebrates private sector contributions to the local community but also provides one to one support to businesses seeking further development in their CSR agenda and activities.
Corporate Connections provides a kite mark to local business demonstrating their commitment to the community and social value.
- Accredited mentoring training for your staff
- Kite mark to be used on marketing material demonstrating commitment to community / social value
- Marketing / promotion of business to third sector / community organisations
- Added to business directory on this website
- One to one support in developing your CSR agenda
- Support in building links with local third sector organisations
- A years access to local third sector business networks
- Opportunity to sit on the Local Corporate Social Responsibility Network Group
Are you a private sector business?
Is Corporate Social Responsibility important to your business?
Are you looking to work with the growing Third Sector?
Do you already support your local community?
Would you like to formalise your business commitment to the community?
If so, Corporate Connections is for you!
Corporate Connections is a quality mark for private business which demonstrates their commitment to the local community through ethical business practices and an annual community pledge.